1.3.12

Welcome to the Jungle

...also known as my online portfolio.

I have wanted to create a space online to exhibit my creative work in a clean and concise virtual gallery for some time and it recently dawned on me that although my other blog http://mybellehelle.blogspot.com/  gives insight into where and through what i glean inspiration, it is also somewhat a sprawling cacophony of my drawings, photographs and various likes and dislikes from other sources.

As such creating an accessible portfolio is the aim for this site, i look forward to putting it together and also to receiving feedback from any viewers out there, be it about my work, the site design or to get in touch for projects and collaboration, or simply to find out more about what i do.

Happy surfing!

Helle


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment